Andrew is a senior associate in the firm's corporate and commercial group. Andrew regularly advises on the acquisition and the disposition of companies and joint venture and shareholding arrangements.
Andrew also advises clients on contractual negotiations regarding supply and distribution arrangements, service agreements and commercial trading arrangements.
Andrew's clients include several iconic multinational and national businesses involved in the manufacture, supply and distribution of products and services both in New Zealand and overseas.
Examples of Work
- Fletcher Concrete and Infrastructure - advising on the sale of its Hamilton RCP plant
- Fletcher Concrete and Infrastructure - advising on the acquisition of the Wharehine group's ready mix concrete operations
- Fletcher Concrete and Infrastructure - advising on the acquisition of the Austin Pipe Concepts' and Oasis Clearwater Systems' businesses
- Interpipe Holdings - advising on the sale of its plastic pipe manufacturing business
- Damar Industries - advising on various acquisitions and commercial issues
- Samsung - advising on various commercial issues relating to the sale and distribution of Samsung products in New Zealand
- PlaceMakers - advising regarding the operation of the PlaceMakers building supply stores
- Winstone Aggregates, Golden Bay Cement, Humes Pipeline Systems, CSP Pacific and Firth Industries - advising on various joint venture, operational and trading arrangements
- Lanzatech - advising on capital raising and technology arrangements.
- Tabua Investments - advising on the ongoing development of Denarau Island, Fiji