Auckland office entry & carparking
Entry to Building (before 8am / after 6pm)
- If you arrive at the main entrance to the Lumley Centre, there is access to the lobby from 7.30 am. Before then you will need to make arrangements with the person you are seeing to meet you on level 9.
- If the meeting is prior to 7.30 am you can still access the carpark, but you will have to ask our service centre to key you to level 9 or 27 (see parking instructions below).
Weekends & Public Holidays
There is no access to the carpark or building. Please make prior arrangements with the person you are meeting.
Auckland client carparking
- The entrance to the client car park is from Emily Place (off Shortland Street or Customs Street). Please do not enter at the main entrance of the Lumley Centre or go up the ramp on that level.
- At the parking boom at the Emily Place entrance, press the top Simpson Grierson button on the intercom to connect directly to reception which operates between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Please advise reception over the intercom that you are a client of Simpson Grierson and you will be given access. All carparks on this level are dedicated exclusively to Simpson Grierson clients.
- Once you are parked, please note the carpark number and make your way to the lifts (through the glass doors on the same level).
- Before entering the lifts, select level 27 on the key pad by the lifts. The key pad screen will tell you which lift (D or E). At reception, please advise the carpark number you are parked in. Reception will then announce your arrival to the person you are visiting.
Parking (before 8am / after 6pm)
- At the parking boom press the 5th button from the top "Service Centre 7am - 7pm" and our service centre Converga will let you in the carpark.
- Please then take the lift to the level 9 foyer (this opens at 7.30 am) where the person you are seeing can meet you or ask Converga to send you straight to level 27. Note the glass door from the lift to reception is not open until 7.45 am.