Fiona is a senior associate in the firm's resources and infrastructure department. She currently works in a professional support and knowledge management role. She is responsible for the precedents, know-how systems and related training in the department. Fiona also manages the Landonline system and e-dealing processes for the firm.
A specialist in commercial property and local government law, Fiona has acted for councils, property developers, and financiers. She has expertise in land subdivision, sales and purchases, public works, leasing, and complex land title investigations. Her work experience includes several years at the predecessor to Land Information New Zealand.
Examples of Work
- Auckland District Law Society - project to review and update the legal forms and precedents for the purposes of compliance with the Property Law Act
- Auckland City Council - Britomart subdivisions
- Auckland City Council - land acquisitions and new title work for the widening of Great North Road, Waterview
- North Shore City Council - land acquisitions and new title work for the widening of Taharoto and Esmonde Roads, Takapuna
- E-dealing - advising council and financier clients on processes and risk management
- Property Law Section, New Zealand Law Society - Member
- Auckland Women Lawyers' Association - Member