Man Sum practices in the commercial property group. She regularly advises clients on all aspects of property law including commercial leasing, retail leasing, acquisitions of commercial property, disposals of commercial property, due diligence, and property aspects of finance transactions. She joined the firm in 2007 after previously working at two other Auckland law firms in the commercial and commercial property areas of law.
Man Sum's work includes giving specialist legal opinions on retail leases, preparing sale and purchase agreements for property and businesses, property related agreements, leases, and subdivisions.
Examples of Work
- Auckland Council - acquisition of the 30 storey ASB Bank Building in downtown Auckland, the largest commercial property acquisition at the time in 2012, with a value of $104 million
- Nokia - negotiating and documenting the leases for Nokia's service centres in Auckland and Christchurch
- Westfield and Kiwi Income Property Trust - retail leasing documentation
- The Radio Network - sale and lease back of properties around New Zealand
- Bunnings - ongoing acquisition and leasing of property for its megastores