Nicky is a senior associate in the firm's commercial litigation group. She regularly advises clients involved in commercial disputes. She has in-depth knowledge of dispute resolution procedures and strategies.
Nicky often appears as counsel in the High Court and has also appeared in the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court. She has also conducted numerous mediations on behalf of clients.
Examples of Work
- BP Oil New Zealand Ltd v Ports Of Auckland Ltd
- Auckland City Council v Union House Ltd (High Court and Court of Appeal)
- National Foods Ltd v Commerce Commission (High Court)
- Stuart v Australian Guarantee Corporation (NZ) Ltd
- Whitfield v Westpac Banking Corporation (High Court)
- Re Andrew (South Canterbury Power Trust) (High Court)
- J W Paterson & Sons v Fletcher Concrete and Infrastructure Ltd (High Court)
- New Zealand Law Society Litigation Skills - Faculty Member
- Auckland Women Lawyers' Association - Member