Sarah is a senior associate in the firm's commercial property group. She advises on a range of property matters including commercial leasing, due diligence, acquisitions and disposals, development work, mortgagee sales, asset management, and trusts. She also advises on purchases, disposals, and leasing of rural land.
Corporate clients and investors seek Sarah's advice on the development and leasing of "new build" premises and refurbishment projects, together with the ongoing management of large property portfolios. She also advises overseas clients, providing advice and assistance with their property investments in New Zealand.
Examples of Work
- Advising a large well-known United Kingdom leisure operator on the sale of its entertainment division valued at £76.9 million, involving the sale and leaseback of various properties
- Advising a large well-known United Kingdom leisure operator on the sale of 26 operating bars and clubs
- Advising on property aspects of corporate acquisitions and disposals and managing block transactions
- Advising on significant retail lease development for client's flagship store in Covent Garden, London
- United Kingdom telecommunications company - advising on its head office lease in London
- Major United Kingdom bank - advising on the refinancing of a number of university hostels in England
- BP Oil New Zealand - property matters relating to its network of service stations throughout New Zealand
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Property Law Section, New Zealand Law Society - Member