Simpson Grierson understands the importance of having the best possible start to your career. That is why each year we reward hardworking law students with national scholarships.
The Scholarships award includes:
- $3,000 towards your penultimate year of study;
- guarantee of a summer clerk position in either our Auckland or Wellington office;
- $1,000 cash clothing allowance for your summer clerkship;
- access to our law library;
- a mentor to provide you with advice and guidance on your studies and career;
- details of the scholarship formally noted on your academic transcript.
2013 Scholarship Applications
Our scholarship process for 2013 is now closed.
Please refer to our graduate website.
For further information, and if you have any questions please contact:
Liz Reed<br />Human Resources Advisor
Telephone +64 9 977 5233