Simon is a senior associate in the firm's employment law group and has particular expertise in contentious employment work.
He was previously a partner at a law firm in London where he provided advice to PLCs, FTSE 250 companies, and to high net worth individuals.
Simon is an experienced advocate and while in the UK he regularly represented clients in the Employment Tribunal, including successfully defending a leading national women's charity in a 14 day sex discrimination hearing.
Simon also acted as legal adviser to the Confederation of British Industry at the Annual Conference of the International Labour Organisation in Geneva.
- UK Legal 500 2011 - London - Employment
Examples of work
- A leading UK support services and construction company - advice on the employment aspects of a £22 million disposal
- One of the UK's largest utility companies - defending numerous Employment Tribunal claims
- One of the world's largest, independent providers of catering services for airlines - advocating at a remedies hearing for 12 claimants, following an industrial dispute
- A large public sector client - defending claims of unfair dismissal and disability discrimination
- One of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world - defending a £1 million discrimination and whistle-blowing claim
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Employment Lawyers Association - UK Member
- Fluent French speaker