Stephanie is a senior associate in the firm's commercial litigation group. Her practice focuses on the property dispute resolution aspects of family law, particularly relationship property issues and claims against estates and trusts.
She also works closely with the firm's commercial teams to provide advice on the relationship property aspects of estate planning, trust, commercial and property transactions.
Examples of Work
- B v F (High Court) - section 182 Family Proceedings Act proceeding modifying a family trust and ordering sale of trust assets
- B v B (High Court) - spousal maintenance decision on whether legal and accounting fees can be included as a reasonable need
- Relationship property aspects of the transfer to trust of company shares worth $80 million
- Relationship property aspects of an estate worth $96 million
- Relationship property claims and appeals involving trusts and equitable causes of action
- International relationship property issues - instructions received from firms in the United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa and the United States of America
- New Zealand Law Society conferences and Lexis Nexis conferences - Presenter
- New Zealand Law Society, Family Law Section - Member
- The Auckland Family Courts Association - Member
- Auckland Women Lawyers' Association - Member