Tara is a senior associate in the commercial property group. She advises clients on all aspects of commercial property law. Tara has a broad range of experience specialising in commercial leasing, sales and acquisitions, property development, and property finance. She also provides general property advice and undertakes due diligence investigations.
Tara joined the firm in August 2012 after working for over ten years for two large London law firms, and prior to that for a Wellington firm.
Examples of work
- Kim Dotcom - advising Kim Dotcom, the founder of online file-sharing website Megaupload, on property and commercial matters
- Mars - leasing advice
- Bunnings - ongoing acquisition and leasing of property for its megastores
- Fletcher Building - general commercial property advice
- The Arts Centre of Christchurch - commercial leasing and property matters
- Sleepyhead Group - property advice
- Westfield - leasing and licensing matters relating to its significant property portfolio
- Kiwi Income Property Trust - ongoing advice on leasing and ownership of shopping centres throughout New Zealand
- Acting for both listed and unlisted companies and individuals, providing advice in relation to sales, acquisitions and leasing