Sales & Marketing
We guide our clients through the maze of laws that regulate the promotion, sale, and delivery of goods and services to market. Our specialists have led the legal market in this area for many years. Our clients include the largest and most successful multinationals in the world.
We provide focused expert opinion on a broad range of issues including:
- compliance and risk management
- consumer protection
- direct marketing and direct selling
- distribution, supply, and licensing
- events and sponsorship
- food, dietary supplements, and medicines
- gambling law
- governance and funding of sporting organisations
- online activities (including web and text promotions)
- sales promotions.
We monitor key markets in New Zealand and overseas. We regularly hold seminars and discussion groups for our clients to update them on current issues and future trends in this dynamic area.
We specialise in risk management, compliance programmes, and resolving complaints and investigations.
We help our clients to grasp opportunities that will boost their competitive advantage. We do this by making sure that our clients understand their tolerance for risk. We target our advice to reflect risk tolerance. In other words, we help our clients to make more money, and to keep the money they have made.
Examples of our work
- Reviewing marketing materials for Kellogg, Mars, and others
- Successfully resolving several Commerce Commission investigations and Advertising Standards Codes complaints
- Advising multi-national direct selling companies on the introduction of new products into the New Zealand market
- Designing and implementing compliance programmes for several multi-nationals