We’re thrilled to be shortlisted as Excellence Awardees in multiple categories for this year’s New Zealand Law Awards.
Our firm is a finalist for:
- Large Law Firm of the Year
- Employer of Choice (>100 Lawyers)
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year
- Zac Fargher, for Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year
- Insolvency and Restructuring Deal of the Year (Receivership of Optic Security Group Limited and Related Sale of Subsidiary)
- M&A Deal of the Year (Crown takes 100% control of Kiwibank with purchase of New Zealand Super Fund, Accident Compensation Corporation and New Zealand Post stakes)
- Project Finance Deal of the Year (Financing of Lodestone Energy Solar Project)
- Debt Market Deal of the Year (Financing for Igneo’s acquisition of Waste Management New Zealand)
- Debt Market Deal of the Year (Syndicated funding for Allegro’s acquisition of fuel retailer Gull New Zealand)
The Law Awards will be held on Thursday 23 November at the Cordis in Auckland.
Good luck to all of our finalists.