15/06/2022·1 min to read
Plans and priorities for in-house legal teams: Survey results and insights
We had a great response to our survey of how New Zealand’s in-house legal teams are adapting to business and economic challenges.
The results reveal that in-house legal teams are facing the crunch with time constraints, and becoming more efficient is a clear driving factor behind in-house transformation initiatives.
Key survey findings:
- More than half of all in-house teams (52%) are prioritising digitisation and efficiency as a strategic initiative
- Over 40% of respondents are looking to change how they work with internal stakeholders, with a big focus on using toolkits and play-books to create more of a self-service model
- Lack of time is the main challenge for delivering transformation activity
- Increasing efficiency is the key driver for transformation activity for 92% of in‑house teams
- The top 3 technologies respondents plan to implement are:
- Workflow tools
- Document management
- Digital signing
Click here to access our full report summarising the results and insights.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the survey.
If you have any comments or would like further information on the report please do get in touch.